CereSoft is a healthcare revenue cycle management services company based in Silver Spring, Maryland. We process millions of healthcare transactions daily for some of the most high profile healthcare providers and financial institutions in the United States. Contact us for more information.
For over 20 years, CereSoft has provided cutting edge services to its clients in the healthcare industry, while demonstrating thought leadership in technology services throughout the United States. With over 200 employees worldwide, CereSoft maintains a workforce that can handle all of the revenue cycle needs of both burgeoning and established healthcare providers and financial institutions.
- CereSoft, Inc. is a corporation registered in Maryland, USA. It owns the CereSoft Information Technology Co. Ltd. in China
- CereSoft was established in 1994.
- H. H. Chen – Owner and President
- CereSoft employs over 250 employees who focus on revenue cycle management services.
- CereSoft has more than 200 clients.
- HH Chen has more than 30 years who studied and applied Neural Network technology to the character and document recognition systems.
- HH founded Nonlinear Technologies, Inc., which was acquired by Adobe Systems and incorporated into Adobe’s Acrobat Capture product line.
- HH left Adobe in 1994 and founded Advanced Telecommunication Technology, which developed a static and dynamic unstructured business form OCR data capture product line. A.T.T. was then renamed CereSoft Inc.
- CereSoft developed cloud based technology that can process all types of healthcare A/R documents in its data centers, with a guaranteed turnaround in 24 hours at a 99.4% rate of data field accuracy.
- CereSoft features a Web based command and control navigation platform that is available to providers and lockbox operators. CereSoft works together with these parties to resolve exceptions before the provider posts information to their accounting system.
CereSoft’s Core Values
- Proven Implementation Methodology
- Incredible Client Support
- Industrial Strength MedAR Online Navigation System
- Success in Reducing A/R Day with 12 Step Program
Want to Learn More About CereSoft? Click Here